CT

Dave

Tomorrow 10:30am ....CT time. Why does this one bother me so much? Have had scanxiety plenty of times but this one is really getting to me.I dont feel especially bad...same as usual..good days ...bad days. You ever get those feelings?...that they are absolutely...positively going to find a recurrence? I swear I feel like a one legged man at a butt kickin contest..cant sit still. Lord I will be a wreck in the morning.Praise be for Xanax...my buddy for the day I think

Yours in flaming paronia,

Dave...... Jr.Space Cadet

Dave - there is no rhyme or reason to "scanaxiety" and I know I had gone over and over in my head how I was going to react when/if the results came back not so good. I think we all have those monsters return before testing. So, yes, I sure do get those feelings, as I am sure many others do.

Looking forward to reading your results in the Good News section Dave. Do you have to wait for the results or do you know them immediately?

Your partner in paranoia,

Linda

hey Dave. Totally understood. Happens to us all, you just put it a lot more "eloquently". Please don't assume any results before you get them. I have done that and it doesn't help one bit. Hang in there and know that my thoughts and prayers are with you.

Sandra

Hi Dave-

Its not just you - remember my post from last week??? Each time I get a scan I am certain that the other shoe is about to fall - I think this just comes with the territory.

Lots and lots of positive vibes and prayers going your way - I know you will rock this scan!!!

Hugs - Patti B.

Thank you Carole...you are one of the voices of reason I listen to in here..and you are correct...stage is irrelevant...its always there lurking in the background. I was 2A and that means my" odds" of it coming back are roughly 50%...having chemo...kicks that up some...but 100% is what I want....aint gonna happen.

Yep, scanxiety is a strange one. I didn't have it for my May CT, but have a feeling I will for the next one, not yet scheduled. Part of it is not wanting to have to come up with a new story to tell people, not so much here but to local friends and acquaintances. Will be watching for your update! Aloha,

Ned