Muriel's five years - pub is open

Fred

Although I appreciate the beer offer, I have opted for Bailey's on the rocks instead, and am now on my second shot sooooo... WATCH OUT, EVERYBODY: Instead of Dancing in the Streets (see below), I may be Dancing on the Table! :lol::lol::lol:

Carole the Incorrigible

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.--the late, great George Carlin

A peanut butter Frosty Paw for My canine companion and 5 ying lings for me! No hangover that way!!

CONGRATS MURIEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks Fred and hope all is well at yourr home!

Well I will drink to that. Glad to see you back Fred....many here were missing you and yes getting prety darn thirsty. A red wine..merlot if you have it..for me!

And congrats Muriel...never a doubt with you..you are a strong woman..even cancer knows not to mess with you!!!

Heck yea, I'll drink to that...Congrats Muriel on a great, great anniversary...Five years is an enormous credit to your strength and determination.

PS. since my reputation precedes me, and Fred is only offering 5 beers per person, (probably because of my display at the Delaware Valley Lunch) i'm looking to take a couple off the hands of others who don't like to drink.

I guess you guys didn't realize just how "controlling" a person I am. :roll: I said five beers. Not 6, not 4, but five. :twisted: And, I did mention beer - not red wine, frosty paws, or Baileys on the rocks. None the less, I do appreciate your joining me to celebrate the monumental day. And, 'cuz I'm in a really good mood, you can have what ever you wish to drink.

Cheers!

Muriel

• 2 weeks later...