Sad News From our Household

garywatters

Hi all - I have been meaning to update for quite a while. Just after I posted back on Feb. 2, we found out that the disease had spread to Denise's brain. She was hospitalized and was basically given 3-8 weeks based on the spread and size of the tumours. I was living in the hospital with her at this time. She passed away on April 2, 2009. She had fought a courageous battle over the course of 13 months since her diagnosis.

You never have any idea how cruel this disease is until you see a loved one suffer through what it can do to you.

I cannot thank the care-givers and friends enough for their support.

The people on this forum are very special and caring and have been a great source of information for our family. I will continue to be a member and will share any knowledge I picked up along the way with whoever needs it.

Thanks to all for you support.

Gary I am so sorry to read this! Remember though Your wife will always be right over head watching and protecting you.. My thoughts Prayers and Condolences for you and Family

I'm so very sorry for your loss, Gary. Every loss here is a loss to ALL of us at LCSC. And we all know how evil a disease this is. Please accept my most sincere condolences and know that we are here to support you and your family during this difficutl time.

Kasey