39 years ago today!!!

shineladysue

39 years ago today, I married the love of my life. How is it that even though is has been a little over 3 years since he died I still find this day so so painful ? To make the day even harder, we just learned this week that mom's cancer may be back.. :-( Just needed to vent somewhere.. It's not a good day. No one need reply... it's just me finding a place to have a breakdown..

Love you guys,

Sue

Sue Think Positive !! ((((((((((((((Sue)))))))))))))))))))))))) and a couple of starlit prayers for ya tonight after 9!!!

Sue, don't know how I missed this. I know when I get weepy about Earl, even though it is almost 5 years, some of my family and friends sort of give that "Come on get over it" look. Coming here you know that others understand and can feel your pain.

My intuition feels good about your Mom. And I include her in my prayers each day.

((((((((((((Sue))))))))))))))

So very sorry that I am reading this two days late. I hope you were able to remember all of the happy days and wonderful love that those 39 years brought to your life. I know how easy that is to say and I also know how hard it is to really do. There is something about these special days that seem to be so hard to handle. We know they're coming and we think we're ready for them but then...they always seem to hit like a ton of bricks. I hope it helped to know there are so many people from this MB that love and admire you and are always here for you!!!

Ann

((((((((((((((((((((((Sue))))))))))))))))))))))))) I am so very sorry for you pain of sadness. We are here for you when you need to vent.

Carol