Feeling sad tonight.

wondermom

I found out tonight that my best friend from high school's youngest sister was diagnosed with cancer yesterday. It has spread to her pancreas, liver, and spine. She is only 29 years old. She has young children who need her. They are still trying to figure out where the cancer started. All of this comes during the anniversary of my mom's passing. It is just too much. I am so angry and sad all over again. I cannot express in words how much I hate cancer. This is just so unbelievable. Please keep this young woman in your prayers. I have been out of touch with my friend for many years but found her sister-in-law on facebook. I got my friend's e-mail address from her today along with this sad news. So so sad. :cry:

I am so sorry to hear the news about your friend..... and so young... it just is not fair. Any age isn't fair but being so young with little ones is really pulls at your heartstrings. I pray that they could do something to help her.

It so hard as I don't know what to say to make this any easier. C sucks and we have to find a cure for this monster!

I will pray for your friend....

Maryanne