CAT tomorrow.

jstdzy

Hi All,

Time for another CAT scan. I tryed just ignoring all the "cancer stuff" the last month. Didn't work the muscles in my neck are all tight, I keep snapping at people and I'm not sleeping. Scanxiety strikes again! Back on the klonopin (like ativan). After this scan I'll have another one in four months, then I'll be able to go to every 6 months. I shouldn't complain sometimes now I have whole days with no "cancer" in them! That's progress!

Dana

Good luck with that scan tomorrow and post the results when you get them, o.k. I don't think I get through a whole day without thinking about cancer yet, but I do know it's not always the first thing I think about in the morning anymore. We have to count progress where we can. I don't think scananxiety ever goes away. Hang in there.

Judy in Key West

Thank you Guys!

Scan came back NED. With sclc the doctor's told me the longer you go without a recurrence the safer you are, but my brain doesn't work that way. I keep thinking it's going to be this time. Thank you for the prayers and encouragement!

(((hugs)))

Dana