Hi

scfranson

Welcome Claudia. I was diagnosed with lung cancer too - and if you read my profile (below my name here) you will see that was 5-1/2 years ago!! I was given a poor prognosis and that was proven to be so very wrong. This is not a trip any of us signed up for, but the fine folks here are all supportive and knowledgeable as well. Please tell us more of your story so far and ask questions too. Many experts here can help you through step by step.

Kasey

Hi Claudia, welcome. Boy you are fast finding this support group! So glad you did. How can we help?

Please keep us posted on your results and the plan.

This can be beat. I was not early either but I am cancer free now. I was diagnosed 12/3/1997

Donna G

Hi, Claudia, welcome to LCSC. I saw your post at GRACE and must say you had quite a day yesterday! After you talk to your oncologist and get the results of the biopsy and any scans as well as the treatment options presented, give us an update so we can let you know what to expect from a patient's perspective. In the meantime, you might read through some of the detailed accounts in the My Story forum. Good luck and Aloha,

Ned

Welcome Claudia. You've come to the right place for support and survivor information. We have a large family of survivors of all levels of lung cancer. We also have many long-term survivors. Keep us posted when you get the results of your biopsy. Hoping for the best for you.

Judy