No New Growth!!!!!

Joppette

As we are folks "living with cancer", the news I got today was great. No new growth since the last CT 3 months ago. I'm going to still be on the 3 month check list, but if I go another 3 months, I'll most likely be moved to the six month check list.

I am SO THANKFUL! The thought of another surgery, and another lobe coming out was terrifying. I now realize that each time they do a surgery, or treatment, it begins to narrow down your options if the cancer returns. So I'd like to not use up my trump cards until I absolutely have to! I'm happy about this.

I came on tonight because we are being HAMMERED with major storms, and my Satelite TV went out. No stupid TV when the signal is gone, darn it. LOL. We went out for a celebration dinner tonight, and it was all good.

Interesting, the nausea I have with the kidney infection....Onc. said Zofran is not effective with nausea from other illnesses. He said it works great for chemo treatment but not for other issues. He prescribed another medication, and it seems to be working for me. Yeah!

Judy in MI

great news is what it is all about!! Big hugs from down south!!(((((((((((((())))))))))))))))))))) from me!!

What a wonderful post to wake up to Judy. You deserve a break and looks like prayers were answered. I believe very strongly in prayer and thank God daily for all the blessings in life. Glad to hear too that you have new nausea meds and that they're working.

Hope your storms are over and your TV is back on. Maybe you can put your feet up today and enjoy life without that worry hanging over your head.

God Bless

WHOOO HOOOO!!!

I am so happy for you! What great news to wake up too!

And I totally get the - let's not use up our options until we have to thought. That is the way my Onc and I have been going at it.

Enjoy your day - bad foot up - something yummy to eat and drink -

peace!

How wonderful, Judy!!!! As much as we may hate the watch and wait ~ sometimes those words are actually music to our ears. So glad you got to have a celebratory dinner. I lift my morning coffee to you and later today may be lifting something different!!!! Way to go.

Kasey

Great news Judy, How sweet is that... So , no more worrying. That is exactly what we needed to hear from you. Congrats. Now, no worrying for about 2 months and 3 weeks, OK? That's my motto anyway. 3 months for me too. Next scan Sept. 7th. I'll toast to you later. Alan

Very nice, Judy. I don't know why, but when you posted about having your scan last week, I was thinking this better-than-expected news was what we would get. Maybe I need to be so optimistic more often, huh? Congrats!

• 4 weeks later...