Fourth Anniversary

Bruce u

Had my upper left lobe removed in September 2007 followed by 4 rounds of adjuvant chemo. Got my x-ray results on Friday and still NED. I thought the scanxiety would lessen the farther out you go but I think waiting for the results was the worse yet. Maybe because I didn't go for the x-ray until 10 months instead of the 6 like I was supposed to.

Hi Bruce,

Great hear from you,I was just mentioning here recently,has anyone heard from Bruce ?.Nice to know you are still hereabouts,thanks for sharing your forth year of NED,we are needing all the happy stories we can get here following our recent sad news.I used to have your home e-mail address,I was going to mail you to ask how you are doing,but it seems I have lost it from my computer,when my nephew Derek had to wipe my computer to get rid of the virus it had picked up recently.Good to see you back,hows the farm and the livestock doing?.

Hi Bruce. That's great news! A lot of us have been wondering what had happened to you. As you know, typically, when someone doesn't post for a long, long time, it means very, very, very bad news. I was beginning to think the worst. Please, please touch base with us more often. Thank you.

I, too, have the increased scanxiety problem It's been 8 and a half years now and my scans are once a year. Every Jan, I'm terrified.

What's going on in your life? the farm? the critters? Tell us!

Please keep in touch.

Muriel

Hey guy, I missed a day or two here and there and you slipped right in. Congratulations. Glad the little "extension" in time turned out fab anyway. They found my cancer in Sep 07, started treatment Oct 07 so we are in the same ballpark timewise. I'm not NED but still kickin and am found of saying "keeping my eye on five."

Judy in KW