new job

shirleyb

Well, I am finally back to work after being without a job for the last 54 weeks. Mind you, I feel I have been so very blessed to have had the time off, I am also blessed that I am back to working again.

As with everything that happens in life, there is a trade off. I don't have as much time as I would like to be able to be here and share as much I was doing, but I am still reading the posts and responding to those I feel I have the most to say too.

My job right now is averaging about 11 to 12 hours a day. This will probably be the case for the next 6 to 10 weeks. Then hopefully things will mellow out and I will have a more normal work life. I am just glad to be back to work.

I feel I have been very blessed in that when I was off, I had time to reflect on all the things that have changed so dramatically in my life. Losing Randy so unexpectedly was the worst time I have ever had in my life. By having the time off of work and not having to deal with that, I was able to come to terms quicker than a lot who have not had the time that I did.

I have always had total faith in God that He would see me through this change in my life and He has. When we found out Randy had cancer, we said we would have to walk the walk if we were going to talk the talk. I think I have done that, and I know Randy is proud of me.

I still pray each day for peace for all of us and I pray we each find the path that God wants us to follow. It is not always easy, it was never promised to us that it would be. The only promise we have been given is the reward of heaven if we believe and we have faith. So I try to keep my eyes open. Miracles happen everyday. We just have to have the faith of a child to see them sometimes.

I think of you all often. I pray for each of us. May we be granted what we pray for. Keep the faith all......I know I have been blessed by knowing each and everyone of you. You are my family and I love you.

Shirley

Thank you all for the good wishes.

I am doing well with the job and adjusting to it as well.

Dean, you sure look snappy in that little blue scooter. I am so glad you have it.

I will post more later.

Thanks again.

Much love to each of you and prayers going out that we are all able to find peace and joy in our lives.

Shirley