To Andrea - Wedding Day

Laurie

Andrea I hope today was very special for you and Brian and your families (especially your Mom) I've thought about you all night and pray with all of my heart that your most special dreams come true.

My sister whenever you face trials of any kind, through love and encouragement may you find peace and joy. May you feel fulfilled and complete and lacking for nothing.

"Love is extravagant in the price it is willing to pay. The time it is willing to endure and the strength it is willing to spend. Lover never thinks in terms of "how little" but always in terms of "how much" Love gives, Love knows, love lasts forever."

Joan Ereckson Tada

Love,

Laurie

Thank you everyone! The wedding was very special. I danced to "Wind Beneath My Wings" with my mom, I asked the band to dedicate it to her. It was the most touching moment I was told and the poor videographer said he is not sure if it will be in focus b/c he was crying. His mom was just diaganosed with "most likely lung cancer" and they find out next week.

We saw the surgeon today. She gets a PET scan and brain MRI on Feb 27. If all is clear, surgery march 4.