It's been awhile update.

Robert  A.

Hello group, hope all is well with your treatments during this pandemic. I last posted in September after my wife's 1st scan after being on Tabrecta for 3 months which showed her tumor had shrunk more than 1/2. It's been another 3 months on the same treatment so we went for a scan last Thursday with a Dr. follow up the 31st. The treatment has gone rather easy with the only side effect being swollen feet on occasion. The Dr. prescribed a water pill to take when needed. This medication has been so much easier because she can take it at home 2 pills in the morning and 2 pills in the evening. He's hoping that the Trabecta is still doing it's thing and will post the results in the New Year. I hope all of you have a safe and Happy Holiday and may the New Year bring us new treatments.  Robert & Vera

Hi Robert,

So nice to hear from you with wonderful news!!   I’ve had issues with edema & have to take a water pill too, however after about a year my potassium levels started to fall.  You may also want to ensure your wife has potassium rich foods like bananas & citrus.   Watermelon helps to keep swelling down too.  All the best to you and Vera for a joyful         holiday!!

Michelle

2 hours ago, Rower Michelle said:

Hi Robert,

So nice to hear from you with wonderful news!!   I’ve had issues with edema & have to take a water pill too, however after about a year my potassium levels started to fall.  You may also want to ensure your wife has potassium rich foods like bananas & citrus.   Watermelon helps to keep swelling down too.  All the best to you and Vera for a joyful         holiday!!

Michelle

Thanks Michelle for the information, I'll let her know.

6 hours ago, Rower Michelle said:

Hi Robert,

Michelle

I have continued swelling more than three years after my last treatment. Neither Super Doc nor Super Primary Doc can pinpoint a cause so take HCZT every day and Super Doc prescribed potassium.

Great news on your wife Robert.  I look forward to hearing more in the New Year.  Have a great holiday and bask in the good fortune of a great response to treatment.

Lou

Archived