TRIBUTE

Rick

If you noticed the new link at the top of the page called tribute. This is the movie tribute for the wall of memory. It is currently available on all templates. It is now complete

It is 2 meg so if you are on dialup it may take some time to run but worth it..

Take a look and let me know what you think...

Here is the link so if you dont feel like clicking up top

http://lchelp.com/Movie1.html

If anyone has a picture they would like to add, just send it to me..

Thanks

Rick

Great job Rick! This really puts faces to the "disease." We are real people, daughters, sons, mothers , fathers, friends . We are not statistics. I wish something like this could run on national TV for lung cancer awareness. We loose so many wonderful people. I 've watched several times in a row, just like our lives the pictures go by so quickly. Donna G

Yes, regular mail is fine.

Remember, if your loved ones picture was NOT on the wall of memory, we don't have it- so send it to us if you want it in the Tribute and/or send along some rememberance words to have it added to the new Wall of Memory.

thank you !!!

Anyone can send me the picture they would like to add and it will be done. I have taken the pictures from the Wall Of memory and used them for the movie. If you had not registered on the wall and added a picture, It was not included thus far.

So anyone wanting to add a loved one to the movie, please email the picture to me at rick@lchelp.com

Thanks

Rick

What would we do without you (both). That tribute is so moving. I sat and smiled as I saw people we have gotten to know and have lost over the last year and a half or so. I had tears falling too. You are such a blessing to us all. Please remember that.

Love Cindy

TOTALLY TOUCHING! I cry everytime I look at it! I miss my family and I miss our friends!! :cry::cry::cry::cry: To many of my family members are on that Wall. :cry::cry: I hope I can stay off if it for at least another 8+ years!

Thank you Rickey, for ALL YOUR LOVE, SUPPORT and HARD WORK you do for all of us. Feel the LOVE!!!! ((((((RICKEY))))))

Love & Hugs,

Connie

The music is a song called "Only Time" by the artis Enya. Not long after 9/11, I saw a tribute to that disaster and this same song was used. I've since seen several 9/11 tributes, but that one was by far the best, I think partly due to the fact that this is such a beautiful, yet somewhat haunting, song.

Rick, I still just love the tribute. Thank you again.

TeeTaa