Thank you for the past year

Thank you all for your friendship and support. This site has taken a bit of a political turn and I find that it's not really what I'm looking for at this time. In no way am I attacking anyone or trying to make a statement, I have just been on this site for over a year and wanted to politely say my goodbyes.

Thanks Katie and Rick for everything, this website has provided me with support, valuable information, friendship and inspiration. I honestly appreciate everything. Thanks Don, the Daves, Connie, Shellie, Ray, Dean, Kate, Gloria, Laurie, Anne, Sandy, Norme, Fay, John, Becky, Heather, Curtis, Ginny, Karen, Carlton...I could go on and on... and many more that inspire me and have offered support. You all hold a special place in my heart. AndreaS, Andrea B and Denise, I know you girls will keep in touch.

I wish everyone the best and hope those of you I formed a special bond with keep in touch with me. My email is natalieh44@msn.com

Good luck to everyone and best wishes!

Love,

Natalie

Natalie,

You will be missed for sure. I am sad to see you go. I do hope that leaving will help you heal faster.

As far as the political turn I dont agree. I think there was a problem that has been ironed out. In so many ways I hope you will reconsider and stay within our family here. Take some time away but please come back and visit us.

God Bless You,

Jane

Natalie -

I MISSED the whole bru-ha-ha - so I'm not even sure what upset you, but anytime you try to put this many people into one room there's GOING to be some differences.

From what I can see - "things" have been removed, and I hope in time you can move past the confrontation.

Hey - if you wanna get political - go see Farenheit 9/11!

Hugs and prayers,

SandyS

I am not sure what political turn you are referencing and would like you to stay, I understand sometimes it takes a little time away to get things freshened up. We will miss you!!! Hope to see you back!!

Rick

Dear Natalie,

I'm sorry you feel you need to leave us. :( I wish I knew what you were referring to with the political issues. :? I guess I'm always at the Airport when my Ship comes in! Story of my life! I want to wish you all the best my dear, and I hope maybe after you have taken a little break away, you change your mind and come back to us, if only just to say Hi now and then. Your life needs to move forward. I understand! I will miss you and seeing little kitty too!

By Best Wishes, and God Bless,

Connie B.

Guest bbypookins

Natalie-

I haven't been on her much lately, so I don't know about the changes, but you will be missed. I want to thank you for your help in the past and I wish you all the best in your life.

Kim