new update on chemo situation

David A

David,

I am so sorry the news wasn't better. But the old cockeyed optimist (me) really believes that as long as there is a treatment plan there is hope. Each day brings the opportunity for new drugs, new procedures and good old fashioned miracles.

Fight hard, please David, we all need you.

David

I don't usually want to cuss like a soldier, but when I first read your recent update a whole host of bleep-bleeps came to mind. You have lots of support here on the board and in your family. We're behind you all the way.

love

elaine

David, this last news is not what I wanted to hear and I am sure you didn't want to hear it. I will keep you in my prayers and hope the new chemo kicks butt. So much for being paranoid. Sometimes I think we just know when something is wrong. Take care of yourself and drive that stang as much as you can.

Nina

Guest bean_si (Not Active)

David, I hate to hear this. Drat it. Let's hope the new chemo will kick the cancer out of your system. It is possible. A long life could still be yours.

Prayers and wishes,

Cat