happy dancing

shirleyb

I am a copy cat like Shelly. My test results came back today. No cancer. I am so happy and so relieved. I do have two benign tumors in the breast and they are going to watch them, but for now, I am in the clear.

I don't think I could have handled getting bad news today of all days. It was a year ago today that I lost my best friend to the beast.

I thank God for the blessings He has granted.

Thank you all for your prayers and hand holding durning this very trying time for me. I was so scared. You carried me through again and for that , I am forever grateful.

Much love to all. Praying for all of us.

Shirleyb

Shirley, I am just overjoyed to hear this news. Actually, Lillian sent me an email before I had a chance to read the post!!! She was thrilled for you and wanted to share the good news. You know, we have all been through so much that it's really nice of God to give us a break now and then!!!! That's the way I look at things now, anyway!!! I'm sharing your happiness over this wonderful news!