Asking for prayers - non-cancer

gerbil runner

One of my cousins was in a serious car accident yesterday. She had a blowout on the way to work, got out to check it out, and another car pinned her between her car and a barrier.

She is in ICU with a broken pelvis and has received a lot of blood. She suffered a bad motorcycle accident about 14 years ago, and has one leg that is very weak, with a very unstable knee. We're praying she will recover well, and that she has no further orthopedic damage.

Her name is Lois, and she has a husband, 2 sons and a daughter. Thanks.

Thank you all. Lois is still in ICU. She has to be kept heavily sedated and on a respirator to keep her from bleeding. We should hear soon what the surgeon plans to do. It's very hard on my aunt, who came to stay with my mom when she was first diagnosed.

My mom has radiation pneumonitis, but after a week on prednisone is feeling better. We hope she will continue to improve. NED is still keeping her company, and she's able to enjoy getting out for things unrelated to doctors - like shopping.