Sign in to follow this  

Got a Good Joke???

HI all,

The week is quickly getting away from me!  I don't know about you, but with the grey weather (at least in Washington State) and cold temperatures, I could really use a good laugh.  Do you have any good (appropriate) jokes?

Unfortunately, I have never been able to remember jokes and if I attempt to tell one, I mess it up and people just stare at me.  There is 1 exception to this.  For some reason, I can remember a joke a 3rd grader told me many years ago and it's my "go to" joke.  Keep in mind that the school I was teaching at the time is a small, rural, farming community....here goes....

Where to cows go on dates?

To the mooooovies!

The CEO of Big Oil Inc looked around the room before the meeting and noticed an empty chair.  He asked: "where is the staff geologist?"  The chief engineer answered: "Out forming a rock group."

What is the difference between a civil engineer and a lawyer?  A civil engineer gives concrete answers....

What is the difference between a mechanical engineer and a civil engineer?  A mechanical builds weapons while a civil builds targets.

What do civil engineers use for birth control?  Their personalities.....

This is my go to joke (the only one I can remember, usually). If I can remember any more, I'll post them.

A guy walks into a bar with a giant toad on his head.

The bartender says "What's up with this?"

The toad says "it started out as a wart on my behind."

Another fun topic! Here is one of my favorites:

Q: "What did the pirate say when he turned eighty?"

A: "Aye matey!"

Digital Community Manager
LUNGevity Foundation