October 13th 2003

J.C.

Thinking of you today, with gentle thoughts. I think you and Mike must have been quite lucky to have shared what you did. And I'm betting that while today will bring some sad thoughts, they will be outweighed by the smiles and warm, happy thoughts of love.

Take it easy today, Jackie. A special angel watches over you.

I want to thank you all for thinking of me,

the day went well and the memories keep me going.

I am alone in the world, no family, no children and

my two friends are from New Zealand and the Eastern

Provinces of Canada, so I will be back to the only

anchor I have now.

Thank you

J.C.

Oh, J.C. I am so sorry, but glad you got through the day ok. I can't tell you how much I loved that quote. It is so true, and I'm going to copy it again below so people can see it at least twice. The second part had the biggest impact on me. I am a chicken (as in bock bock) by nature, but it is amazing some of the things I have done to fight for people I love and have loved. I even spoke up and got a nurse's aid fired because she was pretending to be a nurse and doing things she shouldn't have been doing. Loving my dad so deeply gave me the courage to confront the situation, and for that brief time I forgot I was a chicken.

Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength;

loving someone deeply gives you courage--Lao-Tzu.

May God fill your life with more friends for you to love and friends to love you right back, J.C. Always remember that you are not alone. You not only have us, but God is with you always.

Love,

Peggy