My Son Needs Prayers...

Fay A.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We should have answers by the end of the coming week. Part of the problem has been that what brought all of this about was a head injury on the job. That would be covered by Workman's Compensation. If the lesion is not a part of the work related injury, then it and it's diagnostics would not be covered. He has no medical insurance at his place of employment. No medical insurance no guaranteed payment to the facility/Medical Providers for what may be a very serious and expensive medical problem.....If there are no answers by mid week I will find a way to pay for the scans myself (anyone interested in a depression era bedroom suite? Walnut and Birds Eye Maple.) I sincerely hope that who ever is out there "...drawing the line..." on who will get what in the way of medical care understands that when they draw that line, the line may be crossing off a life from the list of who lives and who does not.

Dear Fay,

I am so very sorry that this has happened to your son. I sincerely hope that things will work out in his favour as far as the Workman's Comp goes. It is all a terrible worry for you I'm sure. My positive thoughts and prayers are with you and your son.

Lots of love,

Paddy

Guest pat mc

Fay, I have been a long time lurker on the board but I really need to respond to your request - you have been so gallant for all of us. Definitely sending prayers to Philip and to you.