Missing in Action

Alisa

Has anyone heard from Cheryl? I remember she had WBR and was having some trouble. She used to be such a big part of this board and a frequent poster. Does anyone know if she is OK?

Has anyone heard from Cheryl? I remember she had WBR and was having some trouble. She used to be such a big part of this board and a frequent poster. Does anyone know if she is OK?

I have e-mailed her a few times, they have been banned from this site & are unable to access it. She does need your prayers & has had a hard time with the treatments.

I have e-mailed her a few times, they have been banned from this site & are unable to access it.

I don't think Cheryl was ever banned from this site. I don't think that they cannot view it.

Please, post all your good thoughts and prayer wishes for Cheryl, she needs the support.

Let me clarify...

Cheryl was not banned from the site, however there were others using her username and they were banned after numerous warnings. I will not elaborate. I hope everyone realize that we care about everyone here or there would'nt be LCSC.

Please do not pm me or email asking for details on this as I will not reply.

Each member of this site is responsible for his or her login and password and you are considered the sole responsible person for your account. If someone uses this account and creates issues, you will be notified and would be expected to correct the issue. Every member agrees to the terms when registering on the site and in violation to these rules there is the possibility of being terminated. I will further say that banning a member id is the last case scenario course of action.

This was a very hard decision as we too care about Cheryl but we cannot allow any personal feelings to jeopardise well being of the site or the other members. There are 1500+ other members that must be considered in any actions that are taken on the site.

Thank you

Rick

Cheryl,

I hope you are reading this and I hope that you know how much we care. I am still praying for you every day and am hoping that someone will keep us updated on you. Maybe you could type out something for someone else to share for you on the board.

Hope to hear from you soon!

Love, hugs and prayers,

Peggy