Stage 4 treatment #1

Justakid

They are the ice cream cone that has the chocolate coated inside, with vanilla ice cream and nuts and chocolate sprinkled on top. They all look different and are packaged under different names. Something similar is "Drumsticks" only the drumsticks are fancier (if that's possible).

I'm getting fat between those and the mage prednisone I'm taking.....oh well you only live once.

Plus when your throat is swelling shut, salads don't tend to go down too easy! Yogurt/cottage chz would if I could stand the taste but I would rather starve to death then eat those!

Childhood memory of my brothers pinning me and my rub-a-dub dolly down on the floor and force feeding me yogurt....ick! :x

Beth -- so glad to hear that you sailed through your first treatment. I've been trying to read some of your back post to see how they CONFIRMED that the cancer was back -- with a CT Scan? Was that followed up by a PET or a biopsy of any kind? Just curious as to what the protocol was.

Hang in there kiddo, you are going to beat this monster back into submission!