Vacation Time- Hall Pass Request

daggiesmom

Hi All,

Well, vacation time has come (FINALLY!) Me and hubby and Dagwood the Dog, are headed upstate NY to our "house on wheels." I have many projects planned, like swinging in the hammock, paddeling the canoe, fishing, jumping in the lake, planting begonias and double impatiens plants, installing cable TV, bbq-ing new recepies like Korean bulgogi which is marinated skirt steak (yum), drinking plenty of white wine, sometimes red wine while I watch the sunset from my favorite chair. I promise to keep you all in my thoughts and prayers and know that I'll be rootin' for all of you. I'll be back on Sun. June 19th. Peace to All. ((()))

Joanie

Hi Joanie,

You guys and your doggie Dagwood (great name by the way) have a great time. It sounds so peaceful. Just what the doctor ordered, huh.. 8)

See ya when you get back. :wink:

Maryanne

Sounds like my kind of vacation....nothing too strenuous, no schlumping around checking out museums or shopping for knockoffs.

Just a nice chair close to the lake, hearing the water lap at the shore, some good food cooked outside, a bottle (or two) of one's favorite libation, and oh yeah....cable t.v. for when the sun goes down! 8)

Enjoy it all Joanie. We'll keep the light on for you here...and await your return, all rested and relaxed!

Joanie,

Do you have room for one more? Have a great time. Where are you headed in NY? Upstate was my neck of the woods for 35 years and it will always be home for me. I still have family in Albany and Saratoga so I get there as often as possible (Especially during track season) :D Enjoy yourself.

Joanie,

I am incredibly jealous of your vacation. My dad came from upstate, a little town called Conajaharie (sp?), so we used to go up there from Long Island every summer when I was growing up. I love it there.

Enjoy the peace and serenity...