Mom-7:30 this morning

I know I only found this wonderful support group a very short time ago. I came daily, more to read and find hope, because I didn't know if I had anything to offer...but Mom passed on this morning. :cry::cry: She's not in pain anymore, the last week has been heart breaking, and now she is at peace. She said she didn't want to do this anymore. My poor Dad was so full of hope that she would fight, but she was tired of fighting. Thanks for being there to read when I needed you.

Dona

Boy can I say I can Empathize with you my dear friend. I will be praying hard for your peace. Remember that God needs them too, and sometimes it is just time. I hope that doesn't sound cold or cruel, it has helped me this past week thinking that way. Just think of it as a promotion for your mom, and she's not really gone, just on a different walk now. She is able to hear you thoughts and feel your feelings. Oh precious Dona, please grieve and let it out. I will pray for you everyday.

Rana