Prayers desperately needed for Pops

kitkathi

Have a safe trip, Kathi. I feel sure your dad will wait for you to arrive and will go one better, and hope that there is a turn around in his general condition.

I'm glad you were able to get an earlier flight...and am sure your being there will be a great comfort to both your mom and dad.

Keep us posted, honey...and enjoy the time with your folks as much as possible.

Kathi,

My prayers are with you as well. So glad about being able to leave early. You will be there. Wishing you very special moments together. I know there will be. May God grant you the courage to face what may come and the strength to carry you through this time.

((((Kathi)))),

Kasey

Kathi, I am so glad to hear that you are getting a flight home earlier than anticipated! I know that it will raise your dads spirit just to know that you are on your way! What a relief this must be to your mother, knowing you will be with her. Hope you have a safe trip. I'm saying lots of prayers for your family!

Dear Kathi,

So glad you were able to make the earlier flight and that you will be able to have some real time with your dad. I can just imagine how difficult this must be for you, but hope that being with him will help you both.

Am thinking of you!

Love,

Ellen