Oh brother...if it's not one thing, it's another!

cindi o'h

Cindi,

I've contacted the manufacturer of Kleenex and asked that they make you a special box where they are all shaped like shirtsleeves. Your own special stock.

In the meantime, take care of yourself, and remember to let others take care of you too.

Lynne

Oh!

I forgot to tell all of you that Miche'le and I stopped at a pub called The Angry Goat on the Navy Pier while we were in Chicago. I had two Horny Goats and Miche'le had one. It was Bacardi rum, 7-up, cranberry juice and lime over ice. Quite refreshing for a hot day.

I think I would like another. Anyone want to join me?

Oh I gotta tell you something else. Miche'le said she was complaining to her husband that she needs to lose weight. He was appalled. "You're not fat!! You are Yummy, Yummy!"

How many have that kind of love after 25 years of marriage? Isn't he the best?

love, cindi o'h

Cindy, Prayers and positive thoughts for you- I am an Operating Room Nurse and have seen the talc procedure many times- people seem to have great results-

Get rid of that fluid and order up some more of those Horny Goats!!! They sound soooooo good!!!!

yummmy sounds real good, I could use a Horny Goat. Especially if is was the beginning of the week here where the weather was unbearable. :( Today real nice. 8)

Set em up Cind, Set up two hornys, I am buying.

See you later at the pub!! :wink:

Mar

I've been in a room FULL of Horny Goats more than once...but perhaps it's my age. Most of the old goats were drinking beer at the time! :wink:

Listen, Cindi my girl....TAnn has given you a pretty good rundown on what this procedure is all about...and knowing a bit more about what you face always makes it a bit easier...eh?

Write down all your questions...and take it one bit at a time and oh yeah, watch your mail...ok? :wink: All will work out fine....you just hang in there.

Cindi, I'm coming in late again, but wanted you to know I'm still in your cheering section, and wearing sleeves that are fine to grab anytime.

The Horny Goat made me think of a gourmet snowcone I just heard about from a cousin's daughter who is working at a snow cone stand this summer: "Frog in a Blender" -- lime juice with a crushed cherry thrown in. Eeeeewwww... I'll stick with the Horny Goat!

BeckyCW

Cindi, I am coming in to this so late. I am so sorry you have so much on your plate, I trust you and your docs will make all the right decisions for you. your humor not only gets you through the tears, it gets me through mine! you're a strong soul, girl. admiration and prayers coming from me,

xoxo

amie

Dear Cindi,

I subscribe to the small increment school of thought -- get the g__d____ fluid taken care of, fill up with horny goats and orgasmas, then worry about the rest of it afterwards. TAnn's description of the procedures sounds bearable, particularly if you insist on lots and lots of tranquilizers beforehand, and the fact that it IS temporary sounds even better. After you get that going, then you'll have time to make the other important decisions -- if you can keep your head clear enough, with all those horny goats at hand....

Hang in there, honey -- we're here for you@

Ellen