1 year anniversary

David A

Today is the 1 year anniversary of my lobectomy. Don't have any big plans, sidewalk sale at the local hardware Coke and a hotdog for a quarter(sounds like lunch to me), then taking the boys to a birthday party.

Headache is present this morning again should dissapate soon as I just took a large dose of motrin , thinkning I might need to call my oncologist on this one.

Take care all.

Call the Onc about the headache.

Then go to side walk sale at the hardware store ( I LOVE those places.)

Enjoy the birthday party with the boys.

Sounds to me like you are doing the very best possible thing on your first anniversary as a lung cancer survivor: Living your life. :)

Happy Anniversary, with good wishes for many, many more to come.

Fay A.

Hey David,

Just wanted to wish you a VERY HAPPY ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY of being a very PROUD LUNG CANCER SURVIVOR!!! CONGRATES!!!!!

Enjoy your lunch and party, and yes, maybe you should give the Onc a call. But, none the less, Enjoy your ONE YEAR SURVIVORSHIP!! Way to go Buddy!!! I know it hasn't been an easy year for you, but it has been a YEAR!!! :wink: Here's to many many more!!

Warm and Gentle Hugs.

Hi Dave!

Congrats on 1 year!!! The 24th is my (2 year) anniversary too, how can we be so lucky to have the same day. NSCLC-Large Cell, right lower lobectomy 10 am 7-24-01 age 41! Go for my 2 yr. results of my Ct tomorrow. Hang in there, the first year is the worst :shock: BUT the best is yet to come, I actually feel normal..... :lol:

Stay Strong....

Rhonda

dx Friday the 13th...2001 :(