well its back....

schmaydee

...ive been doing pretty well...went back to work 6/15 and everything was cool....i think i'm sicker from the kidney stone (those things are a blast!!!!)than the cancer...just got through reading....this is a stage2 clinical trial at sarah cannon....once a week (for about an hour) for 3 weeks...then a week off.....repeat.... ......s

I'm so sorry to hear that you are back on the war path, but it sounds like you are doing all the research to get the ammunition to win the battle.

Good luck with your research on mets to the adrenal gland. I've been trying to find information as well, as my husband's NSCLC is now on his adrenal gland. I was curious as to any symptoms you may be recognizing from this tumor? Bill suffers from some of the most extreme cases of hot/cold flashes. The oncology team acknowledges that the adrenal tumor MAY be the cause, but also reminds us that it could be the spread of the disease and doesn't offer anything to alleviate. Just curious if you have noticed anything similar?

....i'm doing pretty good now....my dr said i wouldnt have any nausea or messed up hormones from the adrenal thing (it would just start to "hurt")...i wouldnt have known it if it hadnt of showed up in the kidney scan.....i did feel a little discomfort in my torso...but i've been kinda sore everywhere when i went back to work.....('cause i laid around like a slug for a year).....

sbeth...dont really know about nsclc (i'd think they'd cut that out)...but i would think decadron would help him out...but then you have the decadron to deal w/ (no small deal)....... ....s

Sorry to hear about this but am really glad to see that great picture that always makes me smile. It sounds like your doctor has a really good attack plan. My boss has been going through the pain of dealing with a kidney stone. If I thought he was ill tempered before...well, it's nothing compared to a day when he's having pain from the stone. Please keep us posted on your progress. I'm sure the news will be only good things!

Well crum! I've not read anything about that drug, but let's hope it will be the one to stop this one in it's tracks.

I 'guested' at this site long before I was brave enough to post. But every time I saw your picture, it cracked me up and kept me smiling for a good long time. Next time you post and I get a big grin, I'll be expecting to read a HUGE THUMBS UP on this new drug.

Give it your all!

Lynne