Went For Breast Biopsy Today

KC

Hello friends. Today I went in for my stereotactic breast biopsy. The procedure could not be performed due to the fact that the radiologist could no longer see the spot that he had seen on the mammograms. I was told that the equipment they use for the stereotactic biopsy is much more accurate in locating these things, so I am taking that as good news. I was told to come back in 6 months for another mammogram. Of course, I asked how about 3 months, but they insist on 6. So 6 month follow up it is. I am so very thankful for all of the prayers and support for all of you. I am here and am always praying and thinking of each and every one of you and following your ups and downs daily. Much love to all.

Karen

Wonderful.

So glad. and so glad you and Bunny and others can share support..............add Bri's younger daughter, Lisa, to the same time frame for the same 'watch'. She shared w/ me yesterday.........and asked me to keep it to myself.......sometimes things get a bit heavy and I am so glad you guys are here.

Love

P

• 2 weeks later...