NO Mass....revisited.

cindi o'h

Cindi,

I'm so glad this Dr. decided to help you. You need to get to the bottom of this breathing thingy.

It's so scarey not to get air. Will keep you in my thoughts and prayers. Please let us know what's happening. Luck to you and take care.

Love ya,

Mare

Cindi...I hope and pray that the root of your problems can be found and fixed. It sounds as if you ahve really been going through hell with this. Please keep us posted! Glad you will have your notebook with you!

Hi Cindi,

You just hang in there kiddo, with everything you've been thru, you're almost a doctor yurself!! You have given so much support to heaps of people here, now lets hope we can all do the same for you.

Sending lots of love and support your way..........Keep positive........Keep smilin. :wink:

Dammitall...I'm just finding this after my return from the west coast. Cin...I'd say I'm sorry you're going into the hospital...but I think YOU'D say this is a good thing. Let them just find, once and for all, what all the SOB is about~!!

I hope and wish and am vibing that they do. Mucho wisdom for all the docs and techs and whomever comes in contact with you while you're in there. Try not to eat too much green jello, ya hear? :roll:

Hope you can be in touch while you're "incarcerated" but either way, please know lots of love and good wishes come your way and we hope you get results.

Missing you already....

Oh, Cin,

Oh, Cin,

Oh, Cin.........

Can you call a cab or a neighbor?

I am there is spirit.......feel around for my support.

Maybe you will rest well tonight and check in to the luxury diagnostic suite and have all good news by end of the week.

Don't eat the green jello and know we love you.

Pat

Cindi,

I'm so sorry to hear about the delay. Mostly , I'm sorry to hear about your breathing problems. Sure hope you get out of there in the morning, it sounds like you need to get checked out :? . Prayers are going with you. Hope that's a big suitcase because all our prayers are all going with you.

Love and Prayers ,

Sue