I am so lost...

Donna

I don't know how to deal with this..I miss mark so much, I don't want to go on..I am running around not knowing what I am doing..I try to keep busy then when I stop, I cannot stop crying and missing my brother..I know he is at peace, and maybe I am just being selfish..We were so close and the doctors were so hopeful..How did this happen? I thought he would have been ok..I prayed, and prayed..My mom died 3 years ago, and mark was not the same again, he missed her so much..Now, he is with mom and I am left here to miss them both..Please say a prayer for me, I am so empty with out my dear brother..My heart is broken.. :cry:

(((Donna)))

Life certainly has been unfair to you. Do you have other family ( dad or siblings) members you can talk too or a friend? I just lost my mom so I understand how you are feeling. It will take us time but we will get through this. Remember they wouldn't want us to be miserable but to be happy. I know at times like this we wonder where exactly is the Lord is, but I do believe He is right by our side even if it doesn't seem like it at the moment. I will keep you in my prayers to give you strength to get through this.hug.gif

(((Donna))),

I would give anything if I knew the right thing to say to you, but I don't know if there is a right thing. It hurts to lose those we love. I'm praying for your Donna. I'm praying for you to find the strength to get through the days ahead. If you have a friend or relative you can talk to, I would advise you to call them . You really need someone to talk to. God be with you.

Love,

Sue

Each and every one of you are so special to me!! You have all been here for me since day one of this terrible nightmare..I could never have met a more wondeful group of friends any place else..I love you all..

God bless every one of you!!

Thanks for the hugs, I needed them tonight..

Donna :(

Donna, I am so sorry.

Katie's words were perfect. Sometimes after a really bad day, I actually have a good tomorrow. I haven't figured out the magical pattern yet, but you took a good step by reaching out here to those that understand and care about you.

Hoping that today is a better day for you,

Lynne

Oh Donna, the loss of a loved one is SO PAINFUL to our broken hearts. Your going to have lots of times when you feel this way. However, in time you'll start to feel the pain and loss soften for you.

(((((((((((((((DONNA)))))))))))))))))))

GRIEF SUPPORT GROUP, please wait a few weeks and THEN go look one up in your area or on the Internet. (I would suggest an INPERSON ONE) They really are very good and can help you work through your grief.

But, DON'T rush into one just yet. Let your grief run it's course. (and it will) :cry:

Hi Donna,

Just want you to know that I am thinking of you and hoping your pain will lesson.

You know that your brother would not want to to grieve so much and too get on with your life. That would make him so happy and would me him stop worrying about you.

One day you will see him and your mom again (way, way, way down the road) and that will be a beautiful reunion.

Just take one day at a time. You pain will lesson as time goes on.

Maybe if you write a journal and express you feelings just to get them out that may help you cope.

Also like Connie said see if you can find a support group in your area.

Maryanne

Donna,

This is such a rough time of year to lose a loved one. It's always rough, but this time of year everything conspires to remind you that nothing will ever be the same. Talk it out and cry it out. Everything is so fresh for you. You'll get through this pain. It will be hard, but you'll get through it.

I care about you.

Leslie

To lose a loved one is always hard, but to lose them around the holdiays is even harder. It's very common to walk around not knowing what you're doing when this happens. That can go on for awhile. Grieving makes a person do strange things, makes them stop thinking and makes them not be themselves at all. That's all part of it. Memories do help alot and even though now you cry, that's the best way to let it out. Over time, memories will make you smile. I know how close you are to Mark and I know God will be with you through all of this. You have a strong faith and that will get you thru. Love you.

Joanie ((()))