a spare prayer? (1st update)

shelliemacs

Shelly...I am so sorry that you now have something new to cause you worry. Bless your heart, you have already had more than anyone should ever have to deal with in such a short time. Listen to what Addie and Cindi are telling you, as I believe they are right. My friend was told that "bad" lumps are rarely painful but that cysts can hurt something terrible. Try and find something fun to do that will take your mind off this for the evening. Hey, we're all saying prayers for you, so God will hear your name a lot tonight!!!

(((((Shellie))))) I had this same sort of problem a few years ago. I had a lump that could not be felt, but it showed up on mammogram, and was fairly large. My surgeon tried an needle aspiration, that didnt work at all.They brought in an ultrasound expert and he checked it.. He said he didnt see anything,,,,back to the mammo machine,,,it shows up. They then decided to do a biopsy and remove it. I had to have another needle mammo the day of surgery. The surgeon and the ultrasound expert were baffled. They felt that the best thing was the biopsy. I had so many mammos with this darn thing, I glowed in the dark!!!! They went in and removed all the tissue around it, it was deep so it was tricky, but it was a cyst. So I know it is hard not to worry, but my point is that even tricky or complicated things can be nothing at all,,,,just complicated or tricky...... so hang in there! Your doc is being cautious, and that is good. Prayers are comin at ya!!!!

Peace,

Annjael