REMISSION!!

kimblanchard

I think I may have announced this already a while ago.....but my mom's cancer has gone into remission......after only 4 months of chemo, and she was diagnosed very badly back in March, NSCLC stage IV!!! The oncologist gave no hope of anything more than just shrinkage of the nodules (never a mention of possibly this happening), were so happy and thankful, and I now more than ever believe in miracles!!!!!! My mom had so many prayers for her, along with changing some of her habits to healthier ones!! It all paid off!!!!!! NEVER GIVE UP is what I want to tell everyone on this board who is afraid or thinks there is no hope, I know there will be plenty of other cancer patients as lucky as my mom!! Take care everyone and stay positive, IT HELPS!! :D

Hi Cathy

I found your dad's profile and know that no further chemo is going to be done. DID YOU CONSULT YOUR ONC ABOUT THE IRESSA & TM? TM is anti-copper drugs. Maybe I am quite disturbing you, sorry for that, but just found your dad's profile and hope I can help.