MIA for months..sorry

stephnewyork34

I am close to Milwaukee.

One of my nieces is at Marquette.

I go up the to visit sometimes and there is a great, though stupid store called Scientific something that sells the best junk.......the BEST junk.

I remember you and hope you are well.

Since you were here my husband, Brian, died. I am sticking around.

Love

Pat

Thanks all! It is good to be back. I feel so bad about not being on in so long. Like I let Mom down, but I had a hard time in AZ for many reasons.. so I just needed some time to myself..Tonight I am sooooo sad about Fay...She used to write to my personal email and helped me so much when Mom died... I hope she knows I cared (a lot). :cry:

I will be on from now on..

I am working in Milwaukee and loving the good cold weather and the cheese...

Welcome back Stephanie!

Don't feel bad about being away for awhile. You had to do what you needed for your own health and sanity. We all understand that. And I think Fay understood that as well. She was a very empathetic and understanding woman. I am also sure she knows fully how much you care about her. She is in a place now where there are no secrets and all things are revealed.

Also, Welcome to Milwaukee!!! I was born and raised in Milwaukee. I now live about 20 miles out of town in Mukwonago, but I still work in Milwaukee. If you ever want to talk, or grab a drink drop me a line at carleen@abrp.com.

I am so glad to see you back here.

Carleen