Jump to content

VATs redo?


Recommended Posts

the thoracic surgeon will be in to talk to dad tomorrow. The drains they placed aren't draining cuz it is still too thick. The liquid is positve for malignant cells. Another idea is to use a thrombyitc agent to break up the stuff and suck it out and then talc him. The onc won't say if he thinks it is a progression until Dad has another ct scan.

Another possibility is to do surgery. Just what kind...i cannot let my imagination wander that direction.

Just have to wait until tomorrow see what this guy recommends. I am very nervous. I guess I should prepare for leaving RI and flying down on Tues instead of Thursday.

Prayers, please.


Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.