Dear friends-

Terrie

Please keep me in your prayers tomorrow as I will be undergoing more tests - had a little episode last Friday that ended up in the ER. I haven't been able to post much as my computer is acting up, but I keep you all in my prayers daily. I am so scared. They are running more tests, different tests. HELP!! It seems like - you know - here we go again. God bless you all.

Terrie

Terrie,

You are in my prayers. I would be a hypocrite if I told you not to be fearful or to worry. I so understand where you are coming from, as all of us here on this board do. I wish I could take away that fear. Just know that it is normal. Try to pre-occupy your thoughts with positive things. Talk to your supports. I wear a cross pin a friend gave me that simply says "Trust." It reminds me to put my faith in God to see me through tough times. We are all cheering for you!

Terrie,

You will be in my prayers tonight, tomorrow morning, and afternoon. Hang as tough as you can. Lean on family and friends to help. To keep anxiety down, sometimes I recite a favorite verse like Isaiah 40:31...

[/i]They that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength

It can be quite soothing and if you pick a positive phrase or quote, it can affect your brain in positive ways I think!

God bless,

Karen M.

Thanks everyone -

I had a little melt down "pitty party" this a.m. I think it was a combination of the jittters and kids starting school today - I'm not used to having all this peace and quiet!! In the meantime I picked up the paper and read of a horrible local accident that killed three people - you know that AHA moment when you realize a silly test is just a test??!! Then I read a letter from a woman who lost her 10 year old son from cancer and all of the wonderful support she received - I can relate to the support part. So I am off to visit my friendly CT scanner person and, as my daughter's volleyball coach tells them - "suck it up!" I will be repeating my favorite verse, Karen - "I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me" - as well as the one you mentioned! I said that many, many times this past year and it hasn't failed me yet! Thank you all - till later!

Terrie