Hello Everyone

OhioKat

The prodigal child returns again. I'm so bad about posting here, and I've even been bad about reading here.

I'm sad to find some familiar names gone from here and that still more people have joined the family.

I've been doing pretty good. Heading for 2 years out of treatment and NED.

I wonder does anyone else feel a twinge of guilt sometimes for surviving when so many others don't?

Hi Ohio Kat,

Congratulations on 2 years. That is wonderful. I just recently wrote about how it feels to survive for 4 years; I'll be 5 years next April. Yes, it is a great burden in a way. The burden falls on us to support others who are hoping that they last as long as us. They deserve our help. So happy to hear you're doing well.

Joanie

Congrats on your two years :D:D

As for guilt, I am very grateful that I have NED in my life so far and pray every day that I stay that way.

If I had one wish for these wonderful people it

would be that we could all go in for scans and all have NED in our lives forever.

I am also very aware of the fact that there are no guarantees for any of us so I try to appreciate every day I have cancer free.

Good to see you post

Kathy

Glad to see you here, Kathie!!! I STILL play that cancer movie.........the one you posted for everyone. I've even shared it with some folks as well. Remember it? Then you disappeared again :? !

Actually I was thinking it was even MORE than just 2 years for you...........2 years from finishing tx, right? More than 2 from dx. Don't let that guilt in!!!!! We ALL deserve to be doing great.......not to feel guilty when we do. How have things been going for you? Hope all is well with you and the kids!

Kasey