Getting to Know You - May 11

Ann

I just told someone today that I thought 35 was the perfect age for a woman. Old enough to know better, young enough to still look good.

Most mornings I fell 35, by early afternoon, 55 and by evening 75. That is, unless there is a good party, and then I can be 35 all day, but 75 all the next day.

When I first wake up in the morning BEFORE I try to MOVE anything I feel about 40 :) . Then as I TRY to get out of bed and get everything going...................about 75 :x . As the morning wears on I'm in my 60's :? . I'm NEVER in the right 10 year bracket as my age is!!!! The BEST though is............in my MIND I'm only 30 :lol: !!!! Boy, do I have Fred confused :wink:

Kasey

Well, Ginny...........not sure Fred would call it the BEST of ANYTHING, ya know? Poor guy! Guess to him I'm either 'over the hill' or some 'little kid'!!!!! He's had a different girl each day........just having a hard time finding one he LIKES :roll: !

I have to tell you that my mind and body aren't operating on the same level. It is so hard for me to know that I have now passed that big 50 mark. My mind tells me that can't be so. But, my body seems to confirm that my date of birth is correct! What really gets to me is when you have to select your year of birth on one of those scales online. Geez...it seems that I have to scroll and scroll to find my year. Mentally...I'm just a young chick in her mid thirties!

When my mother (born in 1907) was in her 60's she told me that she didn't feel old and that it was a great shock to her to look in a mirror and see the white hair, etc. I was amazed. She certainly looked and acted old to me! Now I'm older than she was when she said that and I'm having the same experience. I feel about 35. My mind may have slowed down a bit, so mentally I'm 45. On a good day I feel as tho I'm in my 60s and, believe me, on a bad day I'm at least 85.

My fantasy mind says about 35. Too bad I know the truth about my date of birth.

I would like to know though who that older woman is that always gets to the glass mall door at the same time as me!

If I'm as old as I feel - some days it's older than dirt, others I'm waiting to grow up.

Geri

Most times I feel my age nearing 60 :shock: everthing just seems to be breaking down, but if I had an age to go back to it would be my thirtys. I love it, I was so viral, full of dreams and didn't know many people who were sick.

Good question.

Maryanne :wink: