angiogram Wednesday, I need prayer

blaze100

Sending my prayers Barb. I know what your going through because I have had three of them. They really aren't so bad!

Let us know how your doing and what you find out from it.

Holler if I can be of any help to you. I've had 3 open heart surgeries in the last 3 years.

Thanks for the encouragement and prayers. Well they found one artery on the back of my heart was totally clogged in one spot. Otherwise the rest of the blood vessels around my heart looked very clean.

So the plan is to do a stint Wednesday next week. I'm not sure if this is the right thing to do...the doc said it seemed that other blood vessels were growing into the area to try to compensate for the blockage, but I have been having pain for some time in my left shoulder everything I get sob, so I'm hoping that the stint will improve my overall energy.

I know just 25 mg of toprol beta blocker really helped me as soon as I started on it a few weeks ago.

If anyone here has had similar experiences I would really appreciate hearing from you.

Not sure which is worse, broncho or angiogram. I think broncho cause I got angiogram results immediately. :D Barb