Wanna start a story???

Ann

be a rambunctiously curious six year old, bright-eyed, red-haired girl exploring the creek bed with a stick in hand. I would be overturning rocks and catching glimpses at the lively, gray critters that live hidden away from the sunlight and heat of the day.

Instead, I....

bright pink. He'd just dyed it to match his new caddy.

"Hey Baby!" he greets me so warmly shaking the keys and his hips at me.

"I was thinking about going for a ride. Ya wanna come along. I was thinking about having a steak but now I ain't so hungry. This being Romania and all but if you want so company..."

"Alright, I'll go with you but let me chose the radio station, Mac...and do you mind explaining to me why....."

..Romania has such weird traffic signals? It seems green means "wait and see what develops in the next 3 months", red "straight ahead full steam" and yellow - well, as far as I can tell (although I'm not really sure), yellow means "write a poem."

Want to read my poem, Elvis? It starts with...

Elvis looks uncertain about my poetic ability.

"Ah ma'am, I am just an ol country boy. I don't much know about poems and all that stuff," he said, "but if you really want to just go ahead maybe I can put it to music"

As I begin to dig around in my purse to find my "Ode To Nuts and Other Things", I notice that

Elvis is handing me a pen. I'm not sure why he's giving me a pen but with an air of detachment, I wonder vaguely, somewhere in the depths of my brain, if its because my scans have gone bad. I ask him why he's giving me a pen and the light turns red, and as I accelerate I notice that Elvis is shape changing.

With a gasp I see that the King is gone and in his place sits..

And with a start I realized that the metal tube that I was in was actually Michael's hyperbaric chamber and I was at Neverland. What I thought was a pen had actually been...

melting caramel candies! You know, the kind with that white sugary center surrounded by caramel? I had told Elvis (before he turned into Jacko) that I wanted some sugar, but I guess he took me literally! Anyway, the RPGs were aimed right at ME! And Michael Jackson had already moved to a foreign country, so he couldn't help! I was on my own...