Totally losing it!!!!

Heather_T

I went out to get Valentine cards for the girls and hubby last night. I went to look for them tonight and can not remember for the life of me where they went. I have looked all over the house and in the trash, it was to nasty to go through. :lol: I know my brain is mush but you would think I would remember what I did with something the night before. Anyways thought it was a good laugh :lol: Now I have nothing to give hubby.

Trust me It is not about the material cards adn candy and Flowers!! Its about the Love and the thoughts. sorry just not having a great Day today. Hope yours is Better!! :) Me I am :(

No worries! I remember when my mom was certain she had received a check from medicare, and it was for $4000. She turned the house upside down, shed many, many tears, and had arguments with dad, only to find out that they had never issued the check!!! She dreamt it!

Jen

My mother, not Catholic BTW, would tsay to me, Pray to St Anthony.

Do it...I would lose stuff, I would refuse to pray to St Anthony, I would find it, and Mom would tell me she prayed to St Anthony.

I don't know how I feel about it to tell you the truth, but it's a Mom saying, and I read your note and heard her voice say it.

Hi, Heather!

Glad it all worked out. This morning I told my wife about your predicament and my suggestion, and she thought the homegrown card was a good idea but the "something interesting" out of the trash was a bit over the top. So if you didn't do that part, it's probably just as well. I would have thought it cute and put it in my "keeper" box, but I've heard that not everyone is like me...

Standing by eagerly for your next predicament with much Aloha,

Ned

Carol now that you talking about money..... A loooooooong time ago I found a $100 dollar bill in hubbys jacket. I put it on the following year ang guess what I found. He must of forgoten about it on one of our 000 adventures. You know before kids and then became broke Now I am excited when I find a dollar. :lol::lol: