Getting to Know You - February 26

Ann

I know this has been asked before, but I don't remember all the answers. And I as I sit here eating one of my 'strange' things, I just started wondering about everyone else again....

What do you eat that others might consider a little 'strange'?

My favorite "strange" thing to eat a sandwich, made of Cheese Whiz and strawberry jam. This was Dennis' favorite snack and I couldn't believe he could actually eat this!!! Then, he finally got me to taste it one day and I've been hooked for years.

I guess it's not all THAT weird, but I love sardines on saltines. Unfortunately my husband despises sardines and I'm not allowed to eat them in the house! LOL So, I wait 'till I'm up and Mom's and my sf and I will crack open a can and eat and talk (he's the one who got me to try them the first time!).

For me it is what I don't eat that people find strange. I am a vegetarian and have been for about 30 years. It is just a natural thing for me, I was never a big meat eater-- but everyone always wants to know why and I don't really have an answer, I just don't eat it. My daughter says I should say I hate animals so much I can't even eat them. :lol:

One of my faves mom used to make me as a kid...

She calls it Creamettes & Tuna

basically its cooked elbow macaroni, canned tuna fish, and mayonnaise mixed together. Served warm

You eat it with potato chips.

Probably has like a zillion calories, and I know it sounds wierd, but it is so yummy....

I want to make some right now, but i'm tryin to lose 20 lbs. Time to nuke a healthy choice dinner, i guess...