I lost my soul mate

Alyse

I have finally found the strenght to get on line and tell all of you wonderful people that my husband Richard passed away on September 23rd, 2003. He fought a long, couragous battle for 15 months with this horrible cancer. He died the day before our 15th wedding anniversary. Fortunately we had renewed our wedding vows the Saturday before.

Our daughter Andrea (10) and I would have never made it without this board. and all of you strong and wonderful people. I want to thank all of you from the bottom of my heart for giving our family the strenght to fight this terrible illnes.

May god bless all of you.

Alyse

You have my deepest symathy. Your husband was much too young. I pray some day someone comes up with the cure so no other child looses their parent or spouse looses their partner. May you find peace. Donna G

Guest ginnyde

Dear Alyse,

I am so very sorry. I know that I am an emotional wreck just getting bad news about my husband, it must be very difficult.

Please know that many caring people here will be thinking and praying about you and your family.

Ginny

Dear Alyse,

I am so sorry to hear about your husband. I lost my 59 year old husband just a few days after you lost yours. I have yet to figure out how to continue on. I only know that when I think about giving up (nearly every minute of the day) there is a voice in the back of my head that tells me I can't. I have no magic words of wisdom. They tell me time will make it better. I sure hope so. I am thinking of you.

Oh, Alyse, I am so sorry about your husband. It's strange, on Sat. I was online and going to post a private message to you. I have been wondering how you and your husband were doing.

I wish I knew what to say. I am just so sorry. Please know that you and your daughter are in my thoughts and prayers. Deb

Dear Alyse,

My heart goes out to you and your daughter. I believe that tears can heal, that memories can comfort, that love lives on forever. May all your

beautiful memories of Richard, your love of each other and your daughter give you strength at this difficult time.

Blessed Be,