my dear friend passed

Maryanne

Just really grieving... My friend Mary Ellen of 40 years passed about an hour ago from brain cancer. She held on for 2 1/2 years and is one of the bravest people I know.

Her husband was actually Joel's friend who he has been friends with since they were 6 years old. Joel is over there now, I just could not go, not yet.

She had no pain, just complete exhaustion. She was bedridden in the dining room. Her 4 sisters were constantly there along with her son, who is my sons best friend. She died very peacfully with all of them at her side. We actually took her home from the hospital about two weeks ago, and she was walking and even made us coffee and was in good spirits. Then she just went downhill.... much too fast

Iam so relieved I was over there Tuesday and brought dinner for everyone. She just looked at me and whispered my name, so she still was able to know who we were... now 2 days later she is gone.

She was 59 years young

Maryanne :cry: