Anniversary 1A

tnmynatt

Charlie passed away last Easter (April 16th). This has been a difficult day. Unfortunately, we also have the April 16th date to get through--anniversary 1B.

Thanks for everyone's support over the last three years dealing with this beast and the loss of a wonderful, giving and loving man. At least I know where he is and that I will see him again.

Happy Easter!

I remember Easter and that Charlie was helping make some of the food, right? It is so unfair that you must deal with 2 days each year like this. I will always remember Easter AND April 16th ~ as that is our wedding anniversary.

You have been the epitome of class and courage through all this, Tina. Hope all the love and prayers I'm sending will help ease the pain just a miniscule. You are so well loved here.......may we help shoulder just a bit of the sadness.

Kasey

Tina, my thoughts are totally with you and the girls. But just a light thought. As my family was leaving tonight I said I know Earl and I will be together again. The problem is he will still be 62 and hopefully, I will be a very old lady. My dear SIL thinks that Earl will say, "And to think I waited all these years for this".

Tina, I heard that song "I Can Only Imagine" today and I began to think about the people I know that are in Heaven, but then for some reason you and Charlie crossed my mind - and I thought about the pain you must feel today, but then I tried to imagine what Charlie must be doing.

Heaven must be an incredible place on Easter! My prayer today was that you'd take comfort in imagining what an incredible time Charlie must've had - and I guess God heard me.

Thank you Tina, for being such a great friend to us through this. You've truly taken what you've learned with life and helped others. I've seen Jesus in you many times.

Surrounded by Your glory;

What will my heart feel?

Will I dance for you, Jesus,

Or in awe of You be still?

When I stand in your presence,

To my knees will I fall?

Will I sing Hallelujah?

Will I be able to speak at all?

I can only imagine.

I can only imagine.

Many prayers for you.

I am so sorry Tina. I remember so much that you told us about your beloved Charlie.

I know April 16 th will always be a horrific memory for you. I will never forget it either as he passed on my B-day.

My heart goes out to you as it will next Monday.

Maryanne :cry:

Thanks Beth! I made it through. I met a couple of my friends for breakfast after praying at church. I also took an afternoon nap and spent the evening watching middle school volleyball. Amanda plays.

I'm glad it is over. Unfortunately, it will always be known as Va. Tech. day from here on out...very sad and shocking.

Take care.

Tina,

I want you to know that you have been in my thoughts and prayers, as well. On the 16th, I thought of you. So well, I remember the one year anniversary of Mike's death. Anniversary dates and holidays seem to carry an especially powerful impact . Of course, sometimes it's just a thought, a song, a memory etc. that sends me into heaving sobs. It's not easy, but I couldn't want him back to suffer.

Love and Prayers,

Sue