Update on Tests

babylove91297

Hi everyone,

I just wanted to let all of you know that I went to the hospital to have my CT scan done today. I have had so much run around trying to get all the tests I need done, done before my appointment Friday with my surgeon. I was supposed to have my brain MRI at the hospital today and found out yesterday that my insurance won't pay for it, and I have to go where they will approve. But God was on my side and I was able to get an appointment for tomorrow night for the test. I know I will be exhausted by the end of the night, because I have to go to the hospital at 9 in the morning for stress test and PFT test. But I don't care, I just want to get these tests done so I can get this cancer out of my body.

I want to thank all of you again for your continued prayers and thoughtfullness. I couldn't make it through this without each and everyone of you. You have all prepared me well for this, and now I am completely ready to do some serious cancer butt kicking :wink:

I will keep you all posted.

Bobbie

Bobbie I TOTALLY UNDERSTAND what your saying. Enough with the tests and doctor's aready!!! :roll::wink:

I just wanted to send you some positive vibes my friend, and want you to know I'm cheering for you. I want them to get that ishy old :x cancer out of you too. This will all be behind you before you know it. Stay strong and keep a smile on your face.

It's Another Great Day To Be Alive! :wink:

(((((((BOBBIE))))))))