Barbb Posted November 13, 2007 Share Posted November 13, 2007 Today we met with the onc. and PA. Rod had a chest xray this am, no pneumonia. The Dr. will not do anymore chemo as it would kill Rod. A Hospice person is coming out today, Rod doesn't want to sign up yet but he can't stay awake more than 2 minutes. He was in and out with the Dr. and PA. I know it is his decision, but if he's not awake would it be ok if I sign up for us? I just don't know what is the right thing to do, we need them but Rod should decide. Please pray for a peaceful passing when the time comes. Barb Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.