Could be worse

TracyD

I got scan results today. The bad news is that the cancer continues to grow, but the good news is that it's growing slowly and the doc says that we can hold off on treatment until after the new year if we want...which we do.

The tumor is becoming more solid, but hasn't really grown. Various nodules have grown slightly, but no new ones. The only new thing is some slight effusion in the right side. Doc says that if it continues they can drain it, but at this point it's so little that they couldn't even do it.

So...I'm feeling really good and still enjoying life to the fullest. Tomorrow night we are taking the kids to see the Transsiberian Orchestra, I hear it's an amazing show.

I'll be posting later in the treatment section as we have been offered a few clinical trials should we decide not to go the chemo round next time around.

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!

Tracy

Hi Tracy,

Fred and I have been waiting to hear your report. Good that you can hold off until after the holidays, as we know that was a big concern. We'll be anxious to see what your guy is suggesting next ~ hopefully something very doable which produces great results. Hope you can enjoy your time this week with the whole extended family and tell them all I said 'Happy Thanksgiving'.

Love,

Aunt Kasey