Daddysfan

DaddysFan

I only came to this website a couple of times. I logged on as a caregiver; my father was diagnosed with sclc-contained at the end of September 2007. I was terrified at the prognosis...I came here to find peace, support, a sense of normalcy (whatever that was). Randy was the moderator of the chat room I was in, the one night I was here. What a sense of peace from him...and they even threw in a sense of humor. I guess this is my way of saying thanks for that night. I never forgot it.

My Dad died November 19, 2007...three days before my daughter's 4th birthday. I was lucky to have been holding his hand when he took his last breath. Heaven has another angel...one with broad shoulders and a family who misses him dearly. -Daddysfan

Glad we could help even if only a little bit that is better than none at all. My thoughts and Prayers and Condolences to the entire family at this time and always...

Heaven gained another angel, but I'm sure you were the angel to your dad during the past few months. I also lost my dear dad to SCLC and don't visit the board much anymore, but like your experience they helped me through tough times and gave me much knowledge about SCLC. May God grant you comfort during this difficult time. Cherish all the memories and share them with your little one!