The world is a lesser place

tstorm96

My friend Lenny lost his brief but fierce fight with his cancer yesterday at just after 5pm. He was at home with his family and a few friends, after two brief stints in the hospital. When I have more details, I will post them. As far as I know, Lenny never "got in" to this site, but his wife and I talked about it just the other day, and I am going to direct her here as soon as I can, for her sake. My personal thanks to everyone who responded to my first post, what, only four months ago?, about Lenny.

I remember you posting about Lenny very clearly. I was hoping that he might have found his way here. Glad he had family and good friends such as yourself to offer him support. I am so sorry you've lost your buddy. Please know that we are here for you as well.

Kasey

So so sorry about the loss of your friend. May the memory of all the good times stay within your heart within there he will always live on.

Please accept my deepest condolences.

Maryanne :cry: